17th SEPTEMBER 2016 12-6PM
We’re looking forward to The Clitterhouse Farm Project’s first Arts and Crafts Festival! It’s set to be a fantastic day out for all the family.
The aim of the festival is to promote the artistic talents of North West London and further afield. We have a growing line up of talented musicians, spoken word artists, dancers, visual artists, workshops and great food and drink. We will upload a full festival schedule very soon.
We will post a full festival schedule very soon, but here are just a few of the highlights to expect:
- Live Music with Dave Parrett, Harry Evans, Peruvian musiciansGrupo Pisco Sour and much more.
- Presentation from HADAS on the history of Clitterhouse Farm
- Crossword Ballet
- Pottery & Woodturning workshops
- Decorate a shield and paint a frame for kids
- Hartbeeps – music for children
- 360 Arts (see details of their competition below)
- Heath Robinson Museum
- Locally produced fruit jams from Transition Willesden
- and lots more….
If you’re a band, solo musician or singer please come along with your instruments, your band or your songs and poetry. You can sign up to perform on the day.
360 Arts Competition
360 Arts invite you to take part in their competition, where one lucky winner will gain the chance to attend 360 for 6 weeks worth of free tuition at either one of their branches in Kingsbury (NW9 8YD) or High Street Barnet (EN5 5RR). All you have to do is find the 360 stall, say “Hi” to Kelly or Carol and complete a competition entry form.
Can you help us out on the day?
We need help with setting up, stewarding the day and general logistics. If you can spare some time on the 17th please let us know! paulette(at)clitterhouse(dot)com
FESTIVAL SITE PLAN